I. Love. Mirrors.
Whether hung on the wall or sitting beautifully on the floor, they add depth to a room and are a great piece of decoration.
To save you browsing for hours hunting the perfect mirror, I’ve selected my favourite 15 that can be delivered to Australia.
Full-length mirrors are my favourite. They make a real statement in a room (and having one in your entrance is very practical as it will allow you to check your skirt is not tucked into your tights before you leave the house for work!)
1. The Gabriella mirror by Sarah Ellison is the one I opted for in my home, and I absolutely love it!
2. These mirrors from Byron Bay Hanging Chairs are another great rattan option.
3. Bring a touch of luxury to your interior with this beautiful brass mirror from Life Interiors.
4. Opt for simplicity with the Oak Luxa Mirror by Totem Road.
5. Or chose this oval-shaped mirror by Globe West.
6. These mirrors from MCM House add a touch of luxurious, industrial style. The aged finish looks perfect.
7. Mirrors can also go outdoors! This mirror from Coco Republic looks stunning in a backyard and will make your space appear wider.
Smaller mirrors are a perfect alternative to artworks and suit most colour schemes.
8. This fringed mirror by Ben and Aja Blanc is perfect above a console, as featured in Garance Dore house in Los Angeles
Home of Garance Dore in Los Angeles / Designed by Sarah Sherman Samuel
9. The half-size of the Gabriella mirror by Sarah Ellison looks fantastic sitting on a fireplace, atop a console or hung on the wall in any room. You can even use it as a vanity mirror in your bathroom!
10. As you can tell from my previous blog posts, I'm a huge advocate of buying vintage. And this is true for mirrors too! Antique French mirrors will add a luxurious French touch to your living room or bedroom.
11. If you’re after a cheaper gold mirror, this brushed gold mirror from Globe West is an excellent option with a beautiful arch shape.
12. Another antique option, this one in rattan. It has a high price tag but it looks absolutely gorgeous!
13. Mr and Mrs White have this simple oak round mirror. They also have great floor mirrors. And they’re all handmade in Sydney!
14. Sun mirrors have a retro look that I love. This antique French sun mirror is simply stunning.
15. This is a great alternative from Vavoom if you’re looking for a cheaper option.
With this wide range of beautiful options, it can be hard to make a choice. Remember to choose a mirror that fits with the rest of your interior (and with your budget!). If you need professional advice to style your interior, contact us through our contact page. We would love to help!